MEMBER | Central Arizona Supply
You will be connected to the most experienced, quality showrooms that give you unparalled networking opportunities. This is much more than just improved margins, it is a family of great businesses that help each other grow.
“We have real, luxury showrooms, and real, dedicated professionals who are passionate with what they do. We grow, and win together.”
Luxury Products Group, LLC (LPG) was established in 2009 to meet the needs of our decorative plumbing and hardware member distributors and their showroom professionals.
LPG was created by the members of Omni Corporate Services Ltd., Inc., the premier buying group in the plumbing industry. LPG opens the avenue for members to network with like-minded people sharing ideas and challenges to expand their showroom business, as well as an opportunity to buy from and see products from a variety of showroom-oriented vendors worldwide.
LPG now resides as a vertical of the IMARK Group, a national marketing group providing a wide range of marketing resources and services to independent distributors globally. To learn more about IMARK, please visit imarkgroup.com
LPG OFFERS ITS MEMBERS
- Access to leading manufacturers of fine products and the latest, innovative styles
- Program benefits only an industry leading buying group can offer
- Innovative marketing programs tailored to the showroom industry
- Open dialogue exchange with other decorative showroom professionals
- The ability to link their businesses and purchase from one another, which supports independent businesses nationwide and is a unique advantage of being with LPG
- Not just products, but services that give you the opportunity to access the best deals fast, with a single website
VENDOR MANUFACTURERS ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF
- Real data to convert business with LPG members
- Unlike other buying groups that charge excessive fees and have a one way conversation, LPG actually listens, and develops a plan of action to meet and exceed your growth goals. LPG is, by far,the most responsive buying group in the country.
- A commitment to grow business.
- Networking opportunities that are unmatched.
EXPECTATIONS OF MEMBERS
Luxury Products Group Programs are to remain confidential. All members sign a confidentiality agreement.
Members and prospective members are to provide an agreed-upon growth plan that includes Luxury Products Group vendor partners and service providers.
Display & Stock Products
Members must display and stock products, and must make a concerted effort to sell Luxury Products Group vendor products.
Annual Meeting Attendance
Attendance at the Luxury Products Group Expo with a principal and key staff member is required. We love to see our members each year!
We require members to participate in at least 2 of the following categories: Bath, Kitchen, Lighting, Decorative Hardware, Tile, Appliances. Our goal is to help you build better showrooms.
1-Year in Business
We require all new members to be in business for at least one year. We want to ensure our members have established showrooms.
Our vendors are as important to us as our members! We require all members pay our vendor partners within the agreed-upon terms.
We strive to have the best showrooms in the industry in our group. Members must have at least one dedicated showroom employee working full time.
Data is key to group growth! Members must submit an annual history of purchasing with vendors in both Luxury Products Group and outside of the group.
Behavior at meetings, on calls, and on social media should be professional. Negative messages towards vendors, service providers, and other members could result in the termination of membership.