Create a Digital Foundation For Your Showroom
Digital Tools to Use: Success During & Post COVID-19
Successful showroom business practices will now revolve around the slew of digital tools available to more efficiently connect with and serve your customers. Email automation, digital wait list with SMS texting, virtual appointments; are all relatively new ideas for the showroom space prior to COVID-19; but will prove to be critical moving forward.
Now is the time to build your digital foundation.
5 SIMPLE WAYS TO BUILD A DIGITAL FOUNDATION:
- Can your customers make an appointment on your website? Ensure your website appointment request form is simple and easy to use. Request name, phone number, and email. You can always follow up with a phone call for more information. The key is to convert appointments and collect potential customer information.
- Are you sending automated email with what to expect during an appointment, your new showroom policies, and other important information; to customers who made appointments on your site? Are you adding this customer data to your email list and following up with targeted email to help close sales? Start using your email provider for more than your scheduled emails, automation is key. Pro Tip: ensure your customers have opted in to email.
- Can your customers chat with you on your website? Try adding website chat to your site. Assign your receptionist or sales team to monitor the chat.
- Create email templates. Ensure everyone on your team is communicating the same message, in the same voice to customers by creating email templates for repeat customer actions: appointment requests, delivery inquires, product questions. Ensure everyone has access to these email templates and are using them when they email customers.
- Create individual landing pages for your showrooms. Feature team contact information, hour of operation, address and directions, on these pages. Use these pages in your local digital listings (Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp.)
Below you will find our favorite digital tools to help kick start your efforts. The Luxury Products Group Member + Vendor Portal has a complete list of vetted digital tools for you to use, new tools are added monthly.
Are you using an amazing digital tool? Let us know so we can add it to the Member + Vendor Portal.
MUST-HAVE DIGITAL TOOLS
Appointy is an easy-to-use online scheduling software program that allows your customers to book their own appointments and pay ahead of time through an online portal.
Waitwhile gives you a smart and simple waitlist with customizable SMS alerts. Customers can check in and check the wait on their phones in realtime without having to wait in line
tawk.to is jam packed with all the features you need to provide winning customer support – it is lightning fast, reliable and scalable. If you already use live chat on your site, there really is no reason to keep paying per agent!
Collecting payments any time of the day has never been easier. Payment Link by PayTrace is a simple, secure way for merchants to get paid, fast. Payment Link is a way to automate payments with little to no code, programming or using a developer.